eService of Process
Link Asset Services acts as an Agent for Service of Process offering a cost efficient facility for accepting service of documents in English court proceedings. Our e–Service is swift, simple and secure, removing the need for paper correspondence.
1 Price your order using the fee calculator
The simplicity of our Service of Process appointment system is reflected in our fee scale. We aim for complete transparency, you can use our fee calculator to find out how much appointing us will cost before providing any of your details.
All our fees are payable once at the appointment stage, no annual fees payable. Once you have completed the application process, paid and received confirmation, you have peace of mind that we are appointed.
2 Gather the supporting information for your order
To process your application you will need:
- Your details: Name, email, telephone, Company name and address
- The Appointor's details: Name, address, telephone number, EU VAT number (if applicable), email, fax number (if relevant)
- If a copy notice of service is required: Company Name and address, email, fax number (if relevant)
- The document details: Title (Type of Deed, Agreement etc.) and the parties to the document
- Duration of the appointment: Years
3 Create your order using a simple form
You can make as many appointments as you need, with duplicated fields being easily repeated.
If the appointment relates to more than 28 documents and / or 20 years in duration, please contact us and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
4 Pay for your order
Once you are happy with your order you can pay instantly online using most major credit, debit and charge cards, or by bank transfer.
Your appointment will be confirmed after we receive your payment.